Maytor McKinley

This and that about my side of the Maytor H. McKinley clan.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mount Holly, North Carolina, United States

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Welcome!

This blog was originally created in February as part of an instructional lesson I was giving to other techies at my work.

I have since returned to the blog to let you know a little more about the long-term purpose of this blog.

1) Should my cousin, Maytor, actually stumble onto this site and want to take it over, I'll let him!

2) As long as I am in control of the site, I will occasional post information about the lives of the McKinley clan in a myopic sense - I'll post whatever I am in the mood to post, so it won't necessarily look "balanced."

Check back before the end of May... I'll have added something of note!

But before I go, take a look at the McKinley Clan's oldest known coat of arms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Digits Free Counter