Maytor McKinley

This and that about my side of the Maytor H. McKinley clan.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mount Holly, North Carolina, United States

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Thursday, August 10

Not much to report today as it rained and the lake is choppy. Thus I did not make a return trip to the cemetery, play golf, nor go to Madeline Island.

I did, however, drive past my grandparents' old home in Marengo, where I chatted with my Uncle Gerry Meyer for about four hours. He is packing up and getting ready to leave. The house is for sale, but action is slow. He did provide me with a book that provides several generations of information about the Lange (Ida's side of the family) that traces the family back to East Prussia which is now in Poland. After I process all that information, I will add the pertinent information here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Digits Free Counter