Maytor McKinley

This and that about my side of the Maytor H. McKinley clan.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mount Holly, North Carolina, United States

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Barney Hoppenyan

Barney Hoppenyan was allegedly married three times. Although I cannot confirm this, his wives were Anne O'Neil, Catherine Sullivan and Mary Bridget Healy (b. 1847, d. 1928 in Ashland, WI and is buried in the Catholic Cemetery next to her husband in Ashland).

The earliest record I can find about Barney has him married to Mary with children. My best guess is that Mary is the mother of all of Barney's children. She is definitely the mother of their child, Mather, who is my great-grandfather (direct blood relation).

In total, there were seven children:

Mary (b. 1864)

Catherine (b. 1866)

Edward J. (b. 1868)

Thomas Bernard (b. 1870)

Anna (1870)

Mather Bernard (b. 2 October 1878, d. 1 April 1952, and is interred in the Chapel of the Chimes at Inglewood Park Cemetery in Inglewood, CA)

Bernard (b. 1879)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Digits Free Counter