Maytor McKinley

This and that about my side of the Maytor H. McKinley clan.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mount Holly, North Carolina, United States

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Lambert Hoppenjan

Lambert married Anna Jeckering (b. 19 Aug 1691) on 28 Nov 1870. They had four children:

Gesina (19 May 1721)
Christina (27 July 1727)
Johann Hermann (8 Oct 1730)
Angela (7 Jan 1733)

I've decided to put the name in bold that is the direct paternal line to MH.

I am currently trying to trace back the Jeckering line as it may take me further than the Hoppenjan line. More when I get it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie Smith said...

Hi Maytor,
I saw your comment that you were trying to trace more on the Jeckering side because of Anna Jeckering- How far have you gotten? I'm just wondering because I may be able to help- my maiden name is Jeckering.

you can reach me at Carriesmith11411@yahoo.com

Have a good day!

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Digits Free Counter